BOLT | Face Painting Brushes | Diamond Collection - Round #1 #3 #4 #5
The Round brush has white flexible bristles that come together for crisp line work.
- This brush is perfect for painting in small areas
- Make fine lines when dragging just the pointy tip
- Paint perfect tear drops by dragging and dropping your brush
- This brush is perfect swirls and twirls
- Paint thin to thick lines, tear drops and thick outlines
- No animals were harmed in the making of these brushes
How to Use This Brush
Dip your Bolt Brush in clean water, wipe off any access paint and then gently run your brush back and forth or in a swirling motion on your face paint cake. Make sure to keep twisting the brush to keep all of the bristles together and to maintain the fine point of the brush. Once you see a nice creamy load of paint on your brush you can apply the paint to the skin. Wash with warm soapy water and shape between your fingertips before air drying.
About the Bolt Brushes Brand
Bolt Brushes were designed by face and body artists, Santiago Massano and Anna Wilinski, from Jest Paint. Artists around the world have Bolt Brushes in their face painting arsenal and love them! There are regular and firm styles to help meet the likes of every face painter. Bolt Brushes are made from synthetic applicators and wooden handles.